BCFC offers ADHD testing for your child, teen, or young adult. This information can help your family in many ways going forward.
We do accept Blue Cross Blue Shield and Blue Care Network insurance plans for testing sessions.
- In-person for parents & child
- gather family history & background information
- assess current challenges, symptoms & observations
- appropriate report forms completed
- based on age and self-awareness
- material sent Digitally for Teacher Rating reports
- parent session in person or telehealth
- Discuss results including significant deficits
- provide future resources such as school support or medication referrals
- MINI CLINICS Offered- read more here.